Terms and Conditions
Last Update: March 2021
Welcome to Livingston-Research.com.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"), govern your access to and use of the Livingston Research website and mobile applications and its related sites, applications, services and goods or any other website operated by Livingston Research that links to these Terms and Conditions, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.livingston-research.com or the Livingston Research mobile application (the "Site"). Livingston Research and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "Livingston Research" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Livingston Research services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms and Conditions. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request following the “Contact us” link on the main page of this website.
The Freelancer is obliged to:
- Register under the real name and provide valid contact details. Keep Support Team updated in case of any changes, as working under multiple or fake accounts (credentials) is strictly prohibited.
- Fill out your public profile in accordance with the Company's policies.
- Not to publish, resell, or post on the Internet any original content created to fulfill the tasks on a platform.
- Keep all the information regarding tasks and clients in complete confidentiality.
- Follow all the Customer's instructions and guidelines when working on tasks.
- Follow the Company's standards and requirements for tasks.
- Upload the final version of the task before the deadline set in the task.
- Be ready to revise the completed tasks within 30 days after completion according to the clients’ needs and requests without extra charges by the deadline as requested by the Support Team/Customer.
Systematic violation of the obligations stated in the clauses above could result in Termination of Cooperation
Standard task requirements
The details of our quality standards are available in the Scoring Rubric. All freelancers have to study the Scoring Rubric before accepting the first task.
|Following client’s requirements||Tasks should always address all of the points specified in the task description.|
|Appropriate language, phrasing and content||Your tasks must be free of grammar and spelling mistakes. Please, proofread them carefully before submitting.|
Our company has zero tolerance to any cases of plagiarism such as:
* Your tasks will be randomly checked by our Quality Assurance department. Graders will provide comments and feedback on your works, as well as determine the final grade for the assignments (1 - 5).
- Some of your tasks will be checked before the task is sent to the client.
- If the issues in the task can be easily fixed, QA Managers will fix the task themselves. You will get the corrected task to know what exactly has been improved.
- If the corrections in the task take much time, we might ask you to revise the task. Depending on the deadline and complexity of revision, it can be completed by a different freelancer. The QA managers will provide you with detailed explanations for the decision.
- Warning is a system notification about any action that violates our rules on the platform. Every time there is any undesirable activity from your side, a warning is automatically generated.
- The group you belong to is based on your active warnings.
- Warning is active for 10 tasks after you get it. The warnings that influence your group right now are highlighted in red in your account.
- You can find the history of all warnings you have ever got under the specific “Warnings” tab.
- The earned sum for the completed tasks will be available for withdrawal in 14 days after the freelancer’s deadline for the task.
- You can withdraw funds from your available balance twice a month (by the 10th and the 25th day).
- The earnings will be paid out within the 10 days after the withdrawal request deadline. If you request a withdrawal more than once during one payment period, your last withdrawal request will be processed.
- Our system allows you to indicate multiple (up to 3) withdrawal methods at a time: Payoneer, Skrill, and PayPal. We expect you to have at least 2 verified payment methods in your freelancer account at all times.
- All the payment details you mention will have to be verified by our finance department (might take up to 12 hours). We may have to postpone the payment till the next payment period if any of the requested details are not specified, are specified incorrectly or are not verified.
|Payment methods||Required information||Comments|
|Payoneer||Payee ID||Our preferred payment method, guide on how to set up an account is provided|
|Skrill||e-mail used to log into your Skrill account||Requires passport and residence address verification upon registration on Skrill|
|PayPal||e-mail used to log into your PayPal account||This option is not available for freelancers in some countries due to PayPal restrictions|
Termination of Cooperation
The Company reserves a right to terminate cooperation and disable freelancer’s account (by notifying the Freelancer via email or phone) in the following cases:
- Disclosure of information considering tasks, selling/donating/sharing tasks with any third parties.
- Using several user names or fake credentials.
- Systematic violation of Freelancer's liabilities.
The Freelancer reserves a right to terminate cooperation at any time if s/he does not have any pending tasks by notifying Success managers via email or phone.
The Company reserves a right to terminate a freelancer's account that has been inactive for over 30 days. Inactivity means that the Freelancer did not login to their personal control panel for more than 1 month and/or did not complete any tasks during a two-month period. The account may be re-opened upon Freelancer's request and Company's discretion. All earnings pending will be paid to the Freelancer within the nearest payment period if requested.
The Company reserves a right to terminate any freelancer’s account with the exceeding number of warnings.
User Conduct and Protection
Livingston Research is on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to every student. We aim to help students tailor their study experience to their needs and desires. We work hard to ensure that everyone can get personal study help in any subject 24/7 at the shortest possible notice with the help of freelancers who work on our platform.
Livingston Research maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Livingston Research. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Livingston Research.
To report a violation of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LIVINGSTON RESEARCH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH LIVINGSTON RESEARCH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LIVINGSTON RESEARCH, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.